Remote IT Financial Improvement & Audit Remediation (FIAR) Consultant
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly, and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you’ll do
As a Consultant in A&IC you will work with one of the following:
- FIAR IT Controls team in support of Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) project.
- Support the team with sustainment of current IT control environment, assessment of current environment, and development and implementation of future solution.
- Utilize prior work experience with IT Controls related to FIAR, ICAM, and Federal Information Systems Control Audit Manual (FISCAM).
- Demonstrate the ability to execute upon project timelines and proactively identify risks.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited United States college or university
- Interim Secret or Secret Level clearance, preferred but not required
- Travel up to 15%
- 2 plus year of relevant experience leading teams that perform IT Controls testing and remediation in accordance with Federal Information Systems Control Audit Manual (FISCAM), FIAR, ICAM, General Computer Controls Testing (GCC), NIST 800-53, Technology Internal Controls Assurance, Federal Financial Management Improvement Act (FFMIA).
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?