Manager, Client Account Management (Audit) - Project Management/Operations
We are looking for an autonomous self-starter with outstanding organizational program and project management skills—a strategic, creative thinker who is also a natural leader. As a Client Account Management (CAM) Manager you’ll work with senior leaders on strategic audit accounts to deliver the best of Deloitte, strengthen relationships with our most important clients, and support overall quality and excellence for our clients. You will also work closely with account leadership to deliver and support client priorities, bringing a unified Green Dot experience to our client. With a client-first mindset, you will align with your account team to identify and execute impactful ways to enhance our client relationship and overall value delivered.
How You’ll Operate
As a key enabler in delivering elevated client service, you will essentially serve as the account’s “chief operating officer”, flexing the role you play as you deliver against account priorities, serving as a:
- Catalyst to spur the realization of our client’s vision and goals, deepening relationships and demonstrating value
- Strategist to engage with account and firm leadership to determine strategies vital to maximizing successful and sustainable client relationship
- Steward to protect and strengthen our brand with our client
- Operator to effectively and efficiently manage across the account operating model to optimize performance and client relationship results
Work You’ll Do
Responsibilities will be based on specific client relationship objectives and the priorities of the account leadership team, and will include some or all of the following:
- Client Impact: Support the development and execution of Client Service and Client Relationship Strategies and implementation; client accelerators and executive programs/experiences; marketing and eminence; pursuit management; client-facing deliverables such as Audit Committee communications and client service planning
- Account and Team Impact: Assist in creating an excellent talent experience on the account, providing team building and connectivity that fosters collaboration, supporting leadership development, including connectivity and transitions
- Operational Leadership: Manage all operational requirements associated with serving our client with excellence
- Quality and Risk Impact: Manage client independence requirements and compliance initiatives as needed
At Deloitte, clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a part of Client and Market Growth, the CAM program is comprised of professionals who are dedicated to providing our most important client accounts with streamlined, cross-functional support. CAMs, like other Deloitte practitioners, are aligned to an industry (e.g., Energy, Resources & Industrials, Financial Services, Consumer, Life Sciences & Health Care, Government & Public Services, or Technology, Media & Telecom). CAMs help build and execute client service strategies, optimize internal support, and increase efficiencies to enable our account teams to provide the best Deloitte client experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Audit and assurance / client service experience
- Minimum 8+ years of work experience
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with executives
- A fundamental understanding of Audit processes, reporting, and the activities in support of Audit Committee requirements
- A basic knowledge of independence as it relates to attest clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience mentoring/counseling others
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 - $177,470.
EA_CMG_ ExpHireRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?