Manager, International Compliance and Reporting Services
Are you a strategic thinker with first-hand knowledge across a variety of industries? Do phrases like “global effective tax rate reduction” and “efficient global cash utilization” peak your interest? Do you enjoy providing international compliance and consulting services to U.S and foreign multinational clients while identifying complex tax issues? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, you should consider a career in Deloitte’s International Tax Services practice.
What you’ll do
As a Tax Manager, you will work within an engagement team and draw on experience in accounting and taxation to provide tax compliance and consulting services to multinational clients on the tax implications of their international operations. You will identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis and recommendations for these entities and their affiliates.
This position involves combining both tax technical and technology skills to bring new and innovative processes and solutions to our clients in order to help them manage their multi-national tax compliance function.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our International Tax Compliance and Reporting Services (iCRS) team helps multinational clients with their international tax needs. We offer a full-range of tax services and work collaboratively with our International Tax team to help clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving market and regulatory environment. Our team members are highly-knowledgeable and have diverse backgrounds in transactional analysis and support, tax compliance including process and technology, planning for inbound and outbound businesses, supply chain and intellectual property advising, transfer pricing, transformative business modeling, and more. Join us, and help clients optimize their tax functions and take strategy to the next level. Learn more about Deloitte International Tax and iCRS.
- 4+ years’ experience providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work, preferably with a focus on international taxation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field
- Advanced technology skills include the following: Advanced Excel, VBA, Alteryx, and/or Power BI/Tableau
- Experience performing tax reform calculations (i.e., GILTI, FDII, 163(j), FTC, BEAT)
- Experience in U.S. tax return compliance requirements, ie: Form 5471, Form 8858, and Form 1118
- Experience with foreign tax credit planning including gathering income sourcing data and performing computations of FTC limitation
- Strong understanding of International tax process improvements and other areas affecting international tax such as, earnings and profits studies, outside tax basis analyses, transfer pricing, debt capacity analyses
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- One of the following accreditations obtained:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Other - foreign equivalent of the above and various tax technology accreditations may be acceptable based on business review and approval
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous Big 4 experience, public accounting or consulting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Corptax and/or Thomson Onesource preferred
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $104300 to $228800.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?