Lead Business Analyst - Technology Solutions CoE
Risk and Financial Advisory - Technology Solutions CoE – Lead Business Solution Architect
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Are you passionate about leveraging next generation technology to turn complex organizational challenges into long-term competitive advantages? As a Lead Business Solution Architect in our Hybrid-Operate group, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals as we engage a diverse set of industries with effective solutions.
Work you’ll do
As a Lead Business Solution Architect, you will deliver transformative outcome-based technology enabled solutions with a focus on people, process, and technology. This will help clients streamline operations, automate tasks, and improve processes in their finance, accounting, risk, and operations functions. You may also have oversight responsibilities over junior staff, with responsibility for providing regular guidance & training, and delivering performance feedback. Other responsibilities may include:
Leading delivery through project-based work, either wholly owned, in partnership with other functional teams (e.g., domain experts, agile development teams), or through Deloitte collaborations.
- Gathering and analyzing client requirements and configuring/implementing solutions to meet those requirements
- Learning and facilitating use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement process change, new products, or new services
- Collaborating with multi-functional stakeholders to determine the best approach to test (POC/pilot) and implement solutions that align to business strategy
- Conducting or facilitating User Acceptance Testing of solution enhancements
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials such as reports, findings, proposals, and systems training
- Providing status updates and reporting metrics to project leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery.
The desired candidate is passionate about technology and comfortable solving and reframing business problems using a design and consulting mindset. Additionally they should be detail oriented, possess strong listening, verbal/written communication skills, and able to collaborate well with others.
We are a growing global team of Technology professionals. You will be working directly with team members at all levels that are assigned to one or more technology assets, with the focus on enhancement or customization to meet the needs of our clients. Our teams understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. Learn more about our Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
Technical Knowledge & Experienced
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in Business Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Services, or Life Sciences domains /industries
- Experience affecting organizational change through transformational roadmaps and business design
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Python, R, or Java
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to clients and other stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of modern IT architecture and deployment (e.g., REST, databases, APIs, containers, workflows)
- Proficiency in foundational data analysis and developing analytical models in Excel
- Experience evaluating business processes, requirements, identifying improvement areas, and developing optimization strategies
- Foundational knowledge and experience with cloud PaaS and IaaS components and architecture solution
- Experience or knowledge of Agile project management (SAFe certification a plus)
- Experience with, or leading the following -
- Capturing and rationalizing requirements from clients
- Governing Kanban boards
- Performing manual testing
- Facilitating client facing UAT
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 10% based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Experience adapting and deploying new technologies; assessing capabilities and limitations
- Demonstrated experience migrating legacy solutions to cloud-based infrastructure
- Prior professional consulting services experience in Life Sciences or Financial Services industries
- Hands on experience with data analysis and visualization tools such as Alteryx, Informatica, SAS, KNIME, Tableau, or Power BI
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.