Product Owner - Lead
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Product Owner - Lead in Nashville, TN.
Work You’ll Do
Review business requirements to design, develop, test, and produce reports and project analyses. Create dashboards to meet business needs. Test and retrieve and validate data us end-user requirements, test and provide solutions. Gather feedback and solution and translate input back into requirements. Develop and comprehend the latest market requirements. Prioritize the scope of each capabilities on time and on budget. Build business cases, defining and objectives and measures of success. Create database objects, including tables, views, procedures, triggers, and functions to provide structure and to maintain data efficiently. Build complex formulas for various business calculations. Create workbooks and dashboards for analyzing statistical billing data and publish them on Tableau Server.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience implementing Agile processes, including SCRUM methodologies.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Building product vision and strategy roadmaps for enterprise Audit IT applications and incorporating audit analytics and data visualization principles and U.S. GAAP standards;
- Gathering and assessing requirements to perform technical feasibility analysis and creating technical specification documents;
- Building big data solutions, including processing and visualizing large datasets, utilizing agile software development methodology;
- Developing test strategies, test approaches, and unit/functional test cases to validate reliability, scalability, and accuracy of developed product increments;
- Developing data transformation packages to perform data quality checks and automating the conversion of raw client data to a format to be used for audit analysis and audit reporting utilizing Trifacta or SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS);
- Developing proofs of concepts to determine feasibility, find solutions to technical problems, and ensure developed solutions satisfy client business requirements;
- Designing and creating SQL databases, tables, indexes, and views for database normalization and security, and assisting with database application development, query optimization, and performance tuning;
- Designing, developing, and utilizing software systems to customize business applications, including Visual Studio Teaming Services (VSTS), Azure, Power BI, and .Net environment;
- Performing system analysis to determine if existing systems are in compliance with the latest architecture best practices and industry standards; and
- Implementing and preparing system design and data design utilizing Azure Data Lake Store.
- Position requires 15% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?