Deloitte Greenhouse Experience Breakthrough Site Leader, Senior Manager
Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience Breakthrough Site Leader –
Senior Manager (San Francisco)
The Deloitte Greenhouse® is searching for the next leader of our recently re-launched San Francisco Greenhouse location. This is an exciting opportunity to build strategic, innovative partnerships with the Technology, Media, and Telecom (TMT) industry, cross-industry clients, and Deloitte Businesses.
As the San Francisco Greenhouse Site Leader, you will lead a passionate, high-performing team delivering experiences to Deloitte’s most important clients across Industries and Sectors, with a particular focus on the TMT industry. You will have the opportunity to take on a variety of roles, with a focus on the following areas:
Business Leadership: As the San Francisco site lead, you will drive the relationship with senior Deloitte leaders in the region and TMT industry to become a strategic partner and advisor to help shape the future of the industry. You will help Deloitte leaders advance their business objectives, accelerate critical relationships with their executive clients, and develop innovative offerings to take to market. We are looking for someone with advanced stakeholder management skills and a passion for cultivating partnerships in service of innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for clients and account teams.
People Leadership: Our site leads are committed to growing, mentoring, and inspiring top talent. Our site leads thrive on team-centered people leadership and are committed to creating an inclusive, collaborative, high-performing and fun environment that embraces diverse perspectives, unique backgrounds, and varied ideas.
Lab Leadership: In the lab delivery role, you will have a unique opportunity to work across Deloitte’s portfolio of clients to solve tough business challenges, drive innovation, apply advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and advise executive-level clients as well as senior Deloitte leaders. We are looking for someone with excellent strategic thinking and facilitation/presentation skills who can engage with senior executives. Familiarity with design thinking and creative problem-solving skillsets is advantageous.
Operational Leadership: As the site lead you will oversee operations for the San Francisco Greenhouse, driving pipeline and managing local metrics, processes, and overall operations. We are looking for someone who can translate strategy to execution, with strong executive-level project management, risk management and change management skills.
National Leadership: The San Francisco site leader is a key member of the national Greenhouse leadership team, focused on building strong brand awareness and reputation, driving growth in the local market, and continuously innovating our offerings and delivery model. We are looking for someone who enjoys taking on new challenges and pushing boundaries, and who has a knack for operating in ambiguity.
What We Do: Deloitte Greenhouse Jobs Thousands of senior executives have experienced the transformative power of The Deloitte Greenhouse® to tackle their toughest business challenges. It takes specialized skills, proven best practices, and deft executive facilitation to deliver results that are anything but business-as-usual. Our dedicated teams engineer environments and experiences—physical and virtual—for leaders and their teams to achieve breakthrough.
We are looking for driven, authentic, organized, and creative team members with a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence. You are excited to learn new things and are energized by helping businesses solve their toughest challenges, particularly in a team-setting. Specific background, expectations, and experiences vary by role.
Interested in joining our motley crew? Find out more about what we do and what it takes to join The Deloitte Greenhouse.
We are passionate about helping executive teams breakthrough their most critical challenges. As a Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team member, you will have the opportunity to create bespoke, immersive, innovative, and impactful experiences (“labs”) for client teams across organizations and industries. Labs are powerful enablers for Deloitte teams to accelerate their relationships with key clients, and you will partner closely with Deloitte senior leaders to catalyze this relationship-building. You will be part of a group that strives to be the ultimate Team of Teams; one that is committed to the growth of all team members, to maintaining a customer-centric mindset, and to cultivating a culture that is fun and playful.
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team in San Francisco has a unique role serving our TMT clients. As the leader of the San Francisco team, you will gain first-hand experience helping business leaders solve challenges that will influence the future of the industry, and the world.
In this role you will exercise skills in the following areas:
Organizational Leadership and Stakeholder Management
- Engage senior executive stakeholders, cultivate demand, and drive business collaboration of the Deloitte Greenhouse® with key Deloitte TMT and account team leaders
- Sense market signals, connect dots across the Firm, and activate key priorities to drive the growth mandate for the firm
- Manage the performance of the San Francisco community of Greenhouse practitioners and role model inspiring leadership
- Work collaboratively and with agility across the Deloitte Greenhouse® teams, promoting teamwork, an inclusive, collaborative, playful, high-performing culture, and high-quality deliverables
- Support Greenhouse R&D and innovation activities to further market shaping and making for the Firm
- Review and support Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience communications, as needed
- Contribute to the overall Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience program through the development of new lab offerings, tools, processes, etc.
- Lead special projects on either the National or local teams
Lab Offerings: Design, Facilitation, and Sponsorship
- Demonstrate superior facilitation and executive presence including ability to advance strategic conversations and draw out and synthesize key talking points
- Design and deliver tailored, high-quality, and consistent experiences for client executives, their teams, and our firm
- Lead the coordination and execution of lab design across the end-to-end client experience, applying understanding of business priorities, customer and stakeholder perspective and future trends to inform design
- Bring diverse perspectives, ideas and experience, professional concepts, and functional area/Deloitte objectives to resolve complex issues in creative ways; bring personal subject matter expertise to play where relevant
- Minimum 15 years work experience including extensive experience with clients
- Proven experience leading high-performing teams, including managing virtual and cross-functional teams
- Excellent executive presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
- Excellent facilitation skills with ability to manage pivots in the moment
- Well-developed analytical and strategic thinking skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points, help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes and lead design process targeted at tackling complex business issues and unlocking new ways of thinking
- San Francisco site-specific based practitioner, with estimated travel 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Direct experience in TMT industry or serving Deloitte TMT clients
- Advanced degree
- Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization
- Understanding of human-centered design principles
- Technology savviness
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?