Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in Pleasanton, CA.
Work You’ll Do
Lead and manage large teams responsible for security, controls, and privacy requirements for IT systems in various industries. Develop control frameworks encompassing regulatory requirements, including privacy and Sarbanes Oxley, and application security designs. Identify and evaluate complex business process and technology risks and evaluate/implement internal controls that mitigate the risks. Manage internal audit programs, assess issues, and work with management to determine remediation plans and track progress. Perform risk assessments and post implementation reviews of large software implementations. Play lead role in designating tasks to project teams in terms of gathering, organizing, and analyzing information. Apply understanding of business processes, including IT and internal controls risks IIA framework, COSO, COBIT, and Sarbanes Oxley adoption. Interface with internal audit, business, IT, and members of executive management to design and implement solutions. Coach and mentor junior team members and assess performance and provide feedback. Will commute within the Pleasanton, CA area to consult with clients concerning the above job duties. Salary: $115,080.00 - $191,800.00/year.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of IT audit and controls experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Testing automated business controls in areas including Payroll, Procurement, Revenue, Financial Reporting, and Fixed Assets;
- Performing Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) and SOX reviews for multiple industries, including Technology and Financial Services;
- Reviewing clients' processes and controls against industry frameworks, identifying gaps in design and execution, and communicating issues and recommendations to clients;
- Testing the design and operational effectiveness of business process, IT, and entity-level controls to mitigate identified risks;
- Conducting Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404, SOX readiness, IT controls, and SSAE18 audits;
- Auditing client IT environments within Cloud platforms, including Azure, AWS, and GCP;
- Interfacing directly with client lead compliance contacts to gain information and provide results and findings; and
- Participating in the full project management lifecycle, including managing workloads, teams, deadlines, and client expectations.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
Salary: $115,080.00 - $191,800.00/year;Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?