Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in Seattle, WA.
Work You’ll Do
Lead and deliver Azure cloud security projects, including cloud security implementation for applications migration to cloud, cloud adoption security strategy, cloud security risk assessments and roadmaps, and cloud security reference architecture development across industries. Lead efforts in engagement planning, pricing, and economics, participate in sales and proposal development efforts, assist in the generation of Azure cloud security proposals, support delivery of cloud security proposals for clients, and build and nurture strong client relationships. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability and ensure engagements meet timelines and budget objectives. Lead project planning efforts by determining work breakdown structures over course of the project and tracking key milestones and deliverables. Lead teams to define, establish and document Azure cloud security standards and benchmarks, and oversee implementation of infrastructure, network and platform security capabilities on the Azure cloud. Lead cloud security practice development initiatives such as generating best practice standards and cloud accelerators for adding value in client projects. Drive creation of whitepapers and point-of-view articles on the latest trends, challenges and security best practices in specific Azure cybersecurity domains. Support design and development of Azure secure cloud platform architectures and infrastructure as code (IaC) deployment templates. Review deliverables to ensure quality of output and technical accuracy. Manage onshore and offshore team members, oversee engagement delivery and coordinate among project workstreams, engagement leadership and client stakeholders. Prepare weekly status report decks and present project updates and progress to client stakeholders and leadership. Understand clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches to develop tailored client-specific requirements. Support recruiting within the cloud security practice by conducting interviews and screening professionals for project staffing. Salary: $128,235.00 - $213,725.00/yr.
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of experience implementing industry leading practices around cyber risk.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Implementing and delivering secure solutions and capabilities in Microsoft cloud services across Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps;
- Defining customer DevSecOps frameworks for secure CI/CD (Continuous integration/continuous delivery) of infrastructure as code (IaC) templates and scripts, and enabling automation using Windows PowerShell;
- Designing and developing standards, procedures, and operating runbooks for security areas including access control and account management on Azure AD, cloud security infrastructure and platform configuration, security monitoring programs, endpoint protection, vulnerability management, and OS hardening and patching;
- Developing and delivering secure Azure infrastructure, platform and applications environments;
- Designing solutions for disaster recovery and business continuity requirements;
- Providing cloud infrastructure architecture support and developing strategies based upon leading industry standards, compliance regulations and frameworks;
- Communicating with end users and client stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct team meetings, review work products, and provide periodic status updates;
- Integrating third-party security solutions, including Palo Alto Twistlock, next-generation firewall solutions, security monitoring solutions, including QRadar and Splunk, and anti-malware and application security scanning tools, including Checkmarx, Blackduck, Qualys and TrendMicro;
- Leading engagements and project teams to assess, enhance, and implement Azure and Azure AD security governance programs translating business needs, regulatory requirements and cloud security best practices into effective security guardrails and control; and
- Enhancing maturity of Azure cloud security compliance and assurance processes using cloud security posture management tools, both cloud-native (Azure Defender) and third-party (Zscaler CSPM and DivvyCloud), and assisting in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support cloud cyber risk service offerings or industry projects.
- Position requires approximately 50% domestic travel.
Salary: $128,235.00 - $213,725.00/year.Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?