Senior Solution Delivery Manager
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Senior Solution Delivery Manager in San Jose, CA.
Work You’ll Do
Oversee architecture, design, implementation, and support for large scale, global information security systems and integrations. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs, translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost-effective and risk-appropriate controls. Serve as a subject matter expert with respect to market trends and competitor activities. Evaluate, counsel, mentor and provide feedback on performance of others. Play substantive/lead role in retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruiting. Oversee engagement planning, economics, billing and manage proposal development efforts. Manage the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Serve as subject matter expert with respect to understanding clients' business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, it controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Applied Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Applications, Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Six years of experience in performing risk assessments and implementing cybersecurity capabilities.
- Experience must include six years of:
- Designing and building policies and procedures, gathering requirements, developing use cases, evaluating vendors, and driving technology design to enable privacy and cybersecurity capabilities;
- Implementing privacy and cybersecurity solutions, including Symantec (DLP), Varonis (DAG), Qualys (Vulnerability Management), Qradar (SIEM), and MCAS (Cloud Security);
- Integrating, troubleshooting, and configuring privacy and cybersecurity solutions across domains, including DP, VM, and SIEM;
- Conducting data protection impact assessments leveraging privacy frameworks;
- Enhancing privacy programs, including privacy policies and procedures, process development, data flow maps, consent management, and data inventory and discovery;
- Performing information security risk assessments utilizing ISO, NIST, and PCI;
- Conducting discussions with clients and revising deliverables to identify cybersecurity gaps per assessment frameworks;
- Developing detailed assessment reports, including recommendations, identified risks, maturity ratings, and forward-looking strategies and implementation plans; and
- Mentoring and guiding engagement teams, participating in the recruitment process, and providing leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel. Salary: $167,333.00 – $278,888.00
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?