Deloitte Services LP seeks a DevOps Engineer in Glen Mills, PA.
Work You’ll Do
Work closely with internal technical teams, client teams, engagement teams, and leadership. Design, architect, develop and maintain software solutions across the Infrastructure channel. Write scripts and build tools that help in automation and increase the productivity. Participate in architecture and design reviews to provide recommended improvements to the development teams to improve the reliability and performance of applications. Practice Agile and Scrum methodologies throughout and participate in the agile ceremonies throughout the development process. Support operations of Cloud Services products which include the Cloud Developer Portal and Enterprise Code Repository.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- One year of experience building data warehouse solutions and performing infrastructure maintenance.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Utilizing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Lean, and Agile methodologies in all stages from requirement analysis to product delivery;
- Identifying business requirements, performing requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design testing, training, and defining support procedures and implementations;
- Developing mitigation plans, including recovery and resiliency, for potential risks and issues in production environment;
- Designing, developing, and establishing KPIs to monitor, analyze, and provide strategic insights regarding data to drive growth and performance;
- Implementing infrastructure and configuration methodologies to design a traceable change management process using source control tools, including Git and Azure DevOps;
- Developing CI/CD pipelines to build, test, and deploy applications within multiple environments, including development, testing, quality assurance, and production; and
- Developing a data ingestion and processing pipeline for SQL and No-SQL data platforms using various cloud services both in AWS and Azure Cloud.
- Position requires 10% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?