Senior One Team Ambassador-Sandy Springs
Senior One Team Ambassador
(Part of Deloitte Services internal operations team)
Are you a proactive decision-maker with a knack for providing outstanding hospitality services? Do you enjoy working collaboratively with a team, are engaging and comfortable interacting with and supporting a wide range of customers – from staff to Managing Partners? If so, and if you are passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience, join our team!
Work you’ll do
Working directly with Deloitte professionals, Ambassadors provides an array of hospitality-related services supporting meetings and events and the daily work environment while maintaining an understanding Deloitte’s business in order to optimize and customize the support they provide.
As an Ambassador at Deloitte your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as primary customer support assisting or facilitating requests which may include: facility/housekeeping issues, kitchen/pantry management, A/V troubleshooting, and other office services/daily in-office support needs
- Consulting and driving the meetings and event process on behalf of the customer providing support and guidance in areas such as: menu planning, room selection and set-up, sourcing and securing vendors, logistical planning, and day-of execution
- Maximizing work and meeting space utilization by supporting the reservation and meeting space management process working with customers and the team to effectively use office space, including addressing space conflicts and negotiating space needs
- Supporting day-of execution for meetings and events including coordination with team/vendors, last minute logistical needs, ensuring effective set-up/execution of event and providing course correcting instructions/directions, when needed
- Managing and fostering relationships with customers, team, vendors and other key stakeholders through effective communications, collaboration, and engagement with purpose to deliver a “best in class” experience
At Deloitte, the internal operations team provides a full-range of hospitality and business services. We help our Deloitte professionals with daily office support needs, meeting and event planning and execution, and an array of other services related to office operations and facility management. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and skills to think proactively to provide a holistic customer-centric “experience” for our Deloitte professionals, clients, and guests.
- Minimum of 3 years of related hospitality or office support experience in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- High school diploma
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Willingness to be cross-trained in other office support service areas for back-up support and assume additional responsibilities/projects when necessary and as appropriate
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- In office 5 days per week
- Associate/bachelor’s degree
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Hospitality/corporate background with focus on meetings and events
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?