Advisory Specialist Master
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Specialist Master in Harrisburg, PA.
Work You’ll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement for cyber security (IAM and Gateway security) purposes. Serve as subject matter expert. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of experience maintaining and operating Oracle Security products.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Oracle security products including at least one of the following: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Adaptive Access Manager, Oracle Enterprise Gateway, Oracle Unified Directory or Active Directory;
- Developing code and queries utilizing SQL and Java programming languages;
- Designing high availability network architecture for global deployment of IAM infrastructure;
- Performing information security, data privacy and risk management activities, including testing information security controls;
- Developing product implementation design documents, functional specification documents, and system set-up documents;
- Developing system testing scenarios and scripts, completing testing, and documenting test results for product implementations; and
- Conducting client meetings and product demonstrations, and providing regular status updates.
- Position requires approximately 80% travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?