Business Solution Analyst, Lead
Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Business Solution Analyst, Lead in Jersey City, NJ.
Work You’ll Do
Understand the intricacies of tax regulations and their relationships to business; serve as the gateway to a variety of specialized tax services that can help improve compliance with taxing entities while maintaining each client's overall tax risk profile; work closely with clients and other team members to understand each organization's global goals and strategies and how industry and economic trends affect the business; provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients; identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; perform research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates; undertake tax compliance assignments for current and former executives of client corporations and partners of client organizations; and assume tax-planning responsibilities for our federal and individual clients.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience in providing tax planning services or preparing and reviewing client work papers and tax returns.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Preparing federal and state income tax returns for not-for-profit entities and high net worth individuals;
- Utilizing tax research tools, including BNA, CCH, and RIA Checkpoint to provide tax compliance and consulting services to various clients;
- Preparing quarterly estimated tax payments for high net worth individuals and preparing schedules for federal and state income tax returns and state franchise tax;
- Analyzing quarterly payments for private foundations and unrelated business income tax for tax-exempt entities;
- Assisting clients with Internal Revenue Service and state tax examinations, responding to regulatory notices, inquiries, and Information Document Requests (IDRs), and drafting response memos;
- Leading technical trainings for junior team members; and
- Mentoring and coaching junior team members, both on-shore and off-shore.
Salary: $66,310.00 - $134,400.00/year.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?