Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Senior in Philadelphia, PA.
Work You’ll Do
Help client management understand, build workplans and project plans, and deal with the complex and dynamic issues surrounding transfer pricing. Work with economists, attorneys, and tax specialists to analyze and resolve international tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations. Provide assistance for multiple tax engagements, as well as provide multinational clients with professional economic analytical services. Research complex tax issues and ensure their resolution with the support of subordinate professional tax professionals across multiple service lines, including VAT, Customs, and Deloitte member firms. Provide analysis of client companies and industry trends in order to respond to client needs, and so as to provide clients with professional economic analytical services. Formulate tax planning strategies utilizing economic methods, capital transactions, corporate taxation, and IRS practice and procedures. Assist with determining the potential impact of such developments on client business. Devise and execute benchmarking database searches for companies in the U.S. and foreign markets. Responsible for incorporating financial information into a valuation model and conducting economic, financial and tax analysis. Drive execution of tax planning projects to identify client needs and devise operating model alternatives and business case for client to assess planning opportunities and unlock business opportunities. Spearhead team in preparation of client deliverables and perform review of draft deliverables. Hold training sessions for development and learning of transfer pricing, Alteryx and Microsoft Excel knowledge for modeling purposes. Prepare transfer pricing documentation reports, document requests and other correspondence related to business engagements. Prepare charts, tax planning reports and proposal presentations for internal and external stakeholders including C-Suite executives, Tax Department, HR, and Systems/IT to convey information clearly and succinctly. Review and analyze financial statements and transfer pricing reports, utilizing sophisticated software to devise and perform vital industry research and financial analyses.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Taxation, Business Administration or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience preparing U.S. and foreign transfer pricing reports documenting intercompany transactions for various multinational companies.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Conducting tax research involving outbound asset transfers, BEAT, GILTI, and FDII;
- Conducting industry analysis of various markets;
- Conducting strategic transfer pricing and value chain alignment reviews to align operations and cross border transaction flows to an efficient tax and legal structure, including intellectual property transfers, cross border procurement companies, multi-jurisdiction manufacturing supply chain, and research and development centers;
- Holding functional workshops to create strategic alignment of the clients value chain including R&D, purchasing, manufacturing, distribution, and sales and service, as well as various tax considerations, including transfer pricing, BEAT, GILTI, FDII, Subpart F, VAT, customs, and local income taxes;
- Conducting benchmarking analyses of various functions and activities, including Research and Development, Sales and Marketing, Distribution, Manufacturing, and Back Office Support Services;
- Preparing client deliverables including business model diagrams, transaction flow diagrams, future state operating manuals, and BEPS assessments;
- Performing transfer pricing calculations and analyzing the required adjustments to implement a tiered global transfer pricing policy using Alteryx;
- Writing transfer pricing documentation reports for local countries to analyze and document the nature of intercompany cross border transactions or to document transfer pricing planning projects; and
- Developing operating manuals post implementation for stakeholders.
- Position requires approximately 20% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?