Tax - OneSource Implementation Manager
ONESOURCE Implementation Manager
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you’ll do
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions leveraging ONESOURCE applications.
As a ONESOURCE Manager, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Implementation, restructuring and refresh of tax technology to align tax software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, tax law or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TTC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years’ experience in implementation of direct tax solutions (compliance and provision) preferably ONESOURCE Income Tax, ONESOURCE Tax Provision, ONESOURCE Workflow, Corptax and Longview also preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related area
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Ability to travel 30-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients’ objectives and address their challenges. Our team’s multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client’s organization. TMC’s business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Technology Consulting.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $118300 to $241800.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.