Oracle Cloud Security and Risk Management Senior Consultant
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in our Cyber Application Security team, you will be responsible for delivering Oracle Cloud Applications Security & Controls implementations and Risk Management Cloud (RMC) modules. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and implementation of Security and Controls.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things—not stopping them—and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you’re seeking a career implementing, architecting, and—in select cases—handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- 3+ years of experience with implementing Oracle Cloud Financials / HCM Security & Controls.
- Full life cycle implementations including Design, Configure Test and Deploy phase.
- Experience in design implementation, testing and deploying of Business process controls, automated controls, and IT controls.
- Strong experience in implementing out of the box HDL tool, application package migration tools.
- Strong understanding and implementation of segregation of duty frameworks and associated mitigating controls and SOD tools.
- Experience in implementing RMC modules including Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced Financials Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls (FRC).
- Integrations with Identity products for enabling SSO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus.
- Understanding of Oracle Cloud configurations as it relates to the design and development of automated controls.
- Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, and potential controls.
- Strong understanding of regulatory concerns impacting Oracle Cloud environments relating to Government and Public Sectors.
- Experience in integrating with Oracle Identity Cloud Services.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?