Senior Manager, Client Relationship Executive (CRE), USPS
Senior Manager, Client Relationship Executive (CRE) – Government & Public Services (GPS) – United States Postal Service
Deloitte Services LP is seeking high performing candidates to pursue and develop strategic relationships within the Federal Civilian Sector. Candidates should have strong relationship management skills to open doors and build new client relationships that are deep and durable. Candidates should have a proven track record in selling professional services, an entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience (preferably with either mailing and shipping, quasi-governmental, or federal clients). In this role, candidates will have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte's US subsidiaries.
The individual is responsible for building the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to market Deloitte's services and capabilities, as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client's organization.
As the USPS Client Relationship Executive, you will:
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions aligned to the client's priorities and relevant trends
- Develop a broad understanding of Deloitte’s capabilities to bring the best Deloitte resources to address client issues
- Demonstrate valuable industry/sector perspective with consideration of the client’s mission and translating those insights into opportunities
- Identify creative ideas for new products and services for the client
- Establish relationships with small businesses and product vendors within the client’s ecosystem to drive additional "sell with" and "sell through" opportunities
- Lead strategic processes and discussions based on the client history, organization challenges, regulatory, and decision processes
- Identify and influence key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Navigate the sales cycle, from opportunity identification, through solutioning and storyboarding, identifying contract vehicles, coordinating teaming/alliance partners, aligning on price to win, to close and warm hand-off to the delivery team
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, inclusion, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach.
We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte’s internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a relationship and/or business development manager (preferably with either mailing and shipping, quasi-governmental, or federal clients).
- At least 10 years’ experience with strong professional services sales management knowledge.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a proven track record doing capture and sales.
- Working knowledge of competitive and teaming landscape; proven ability to assemble teams, teaming relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions.
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace.
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework (i.e., working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Offering Portfolio/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals).
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in client pursuits.
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals.
- Excellent spoken, written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.