Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Senior Consultant in Chicago, IL.
Work You’ll Do
Assist clients seeking Fair Market Valuation analysis across various fee for service agreements with group purchasing organizations, HUBs, wholesalers, specialty distributors, and specialty pharmacies. Facilitate design of test cases for defined test scenarios, and participate in validation of results. Participate in the execution of assigned work threads and assist in documenting findings. Understand engagement as it relates to client's business. Participate in discussions with client to obtain clarifications and review findings. Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that products/deliverables meet contract/work plan. Create various reports related to engagements. Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel. Deliver services that meet task leader specifications. Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience conducting risk management reviews for business and operational processes.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Developing brand-specific dashboards for internal initiatives highlighting key performance indicators using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau;
- Assessing, analyzing, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of governance, financial and operational processes;
- Driving market assessment strategy for new product launch by analyzing physician data towards competitors and low-risk, high-yield targets to identify key customer segments;
- Spearheading quantitative analysis and creating custom tools to increase business development opportunities;
- Coordinating with market research and patient services teams to develop and implement optimizations for existing payment integrity processes according to varying federal and state regulations;
- Conducting product performance reviews with sales, customer service, research, and finance teams to forecast monthly growth and at-risk renewals; and
- Conducting market research to map patient journey and interactions with government regulations by analyzing data sources, including sales and claims data.
- Position requires approximately 50% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?