Contract Management - Software Implementation - Senior
The role of technology in legal functions is growing exponentially and allowing legal departments to transform how they improve their processes, increase efficiencies and transform the future of legal services delivery. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing legal transformation through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you’ll do
As a professional in Deloitte’s Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations, automation, data wrangling and document extraction and data management and analytics that help legal departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that streamline their process and increase efficiency; leveraging numerous applications.
This is a unique opportunity for you to join a team as it expands and help us position Deloitte as the clear legal technology leader.
As a Legal Technology Senior, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way, including:
- Client Management: Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client’s project team members and Deloitte project leadership members.
- Delivery: Work with a team to optimize tax and legal process, leveraging technology to align tax and legal software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Work with a team to develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of tax and legal departments.
- Support: Provide training and software support around day-to-day activities, related to processes and various technologies or situational changes.
- Project Management: Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development: Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients’ objectives and address their challenges. Our team’s multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client’s organization. TTC’s business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
- 3+ years’ experience with legal and/or technology solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, law, finance, IT or a related area
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Implementation experience with Agiloft, SirionOne, Icertis or any other CLM (contract lifecycle management) software
- Experience with document extraction tools, data wrangling tools such as Alteryx, and visualization/BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau or QlikView and others
- Experience with DocuSign CLM or Salesforce configuration
- Ability to travel 50% , on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- One of the following accreditations obtained, in process, or willing and able to obtain:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Vendor Certification for Management of Implementations (Oracle, SAP, Thomson Reuters, etc.)
- Project Management (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- Other - additional various tax technology accreditations may be acceptable based on business review and approval
- Advanced Degree in any of the above fields
- Experience with DocuSign or Salesforce
- Experience with template rationalization and harmonization, guide or playbook creation and the design of the contracting processes
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $87,500 to $179,400.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?