Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Solution Consultant in Lake Mary, FL.
Work You’ll Do
Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with engagement management. Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering cyber security vulnerability managed services. Perform application cyber security vulnerability managed services. Assume responsibility for small components of engagements. Write reports and contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel. Demonstrate knowledge in some areas of industry or functional specialty. Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that products/deliverables meet contract/work plan.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- One year of cyber risk experience.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Handling backup and restoration based cases and low disk space issues;
- Utilizing WAF for managing cybersecurity risks for client’s critical web applications and updating and troubleshooting security vulnerabilities;
- Conducting requirements gathering workshops, coordinating cutover activities along with unit, integration, user acceptance testing, and post go live support, analyzing authorization related issues, and proposing applicable solutions during authorization testing phase;
- Responding to zero-day threats, explaining risks to senior management, and working with developers to implement mitigations;
- Troubleshooting and resolving various security and access issues through adding roles or updating existing role;
- Scanning client network infrastructure for vulnerabilities and asset discovery, auditing results with development and/or security teams, and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities;
- Performing configuration optimization, logging, and monitoring and fine-tuning security solution policy; and
- Reviewing client design of services to identify security vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the architecture.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?