Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Solution Consultant in Lake Mary, FL.
Work You’ll Do
Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with engagement management. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- One year of SAP security and administration experience.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Conducting requirements gathering workshops, coordinating cutover activities along with unit, integration, user acceptance testing, and post go live support, analyzing authorization related issues, and proposing applicable solutions during authorization testing phase;
- Troubleshooting and resolving security and access issues through adding roles or updating existing roles;
- Working on role changes to fix SAP security issues and transporting the changes to production systems;
- Creating roles, maintaining/modifying existing roles (Single, Composite and Derived) in development systems, including S/4 HANA, Fiori, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and C4S, and transporting roles to quality system for testing and for production deployment;
- Provisioning test IDs/training IDs and cutover IDs during integration testing cycle and mock cutover cycles;
- Updating SAP SU24 based and business requirements and performing SAP SU25 tasks; and
- Performing various documentation of SAP processes and providing progress status.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?