ICAM Technical Support Consultant
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
· Support for ICAM Technical Assessment workstream.
· Practitioner must be able to work in a virtual environment to help the overall technical team determine an appropriate set of applications, design features for ICAM services, and the relative level of complexity to onboard an initial set of cross functional applications to the Enterprise ICAM ecosystem.
· Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
- Implement leading practices in Identity, Credential and Access Management for the client.
- Practitioner will be on the core PMO team and must have a strong knowledge of the following competencies: Schedule management, brief development (including DoD standard formats) for executive level audiences, knowledge of technical concepts, particularly as they relate to identity technologies (implementation experience not required), and core project management competencies.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things—not stopping them—and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you’re seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings
- 3+ years of experience with ICAM, project management, IMS, schedule management and senior management briefings
· Practitioner must have strong knowledge of application architecture, service-oriented architecture and identity and authorization practices.
· Practical work experience in the DoD is preferred but not required.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP) - PMP
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.