Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in Chicago, IL.
Work You’ll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Assist in providing expertise to pursuits and new client engagements. Identify and evaluate complex business drivers and enable state of the art architecture as business enabler. Drive and help client with selection and tailoring of requirements. Build and nurture strong client relationships. Lead technology alliance in US to help in progress of practice and improvement in delivery capabilities.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of security consulting and implementation experience.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Analyzing clients’ regulatory and compliance requirements to build effective controls to address such requirements;
- Performing controls and process design, implementation, and assessment under public sector regulations;
- Implementing OKTA or ForgeRock identity and access management tool sets;
- Designing and implementing cloud-based security architecture;
- Conducting current system analysis and Identity framework architecture design and implementation across industries;
- Utilizing API Gateways, including Nginx and Nginx plus for API authentication exposing Okta API based on attribute/role-based access control authorization; and
- Assisting in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support B2B and B2C integration for customer identity and access management (CIAM).
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience as stated above.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Assessing cyber risk under NIST 800-53, IRS 1075, and HIPAA regulatory compliance requirements, including operational, regulatory, cyber, and strategic risk;
- Performing project management, including client resources and teams, financials, risk evaluations, and liaising with client executives; and
- Working with Security Event Management (SEM) technologies and processes, including rule sets, standard configurations, and security operations.
- Position requires approximately 40% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.