Advisory Senior Consultant
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Senior Consultant in Columbus, OH.
Work You’ll Do
Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Generate innovative ideas and participate in decision making with engagement management. Build and nurture strong client relationships. Spearhead teams with multiple work streams through the full life cycle of an engagement. Assist in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Enterprise Risk Management or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of Oracle cloud cyber security and controls experience.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Designing, configuring, testing and deploying enterprise application security solutions with embedded business process internal controls for Oracle cloud ERP;
- Analyzing clients’ business processes and advising on effective internal controls to achieve or maintain SOX compliance;
- Assisting with various stages of the project lifecycle, including requirement gathering, preparing technical design to configuring applications, coordinating with multiple teams for testing, deployment, troubleshooting and conducting end user training;
- Implementing Oracle Risk Management Cloud Solution;
- Performing risk assessments and implementing appropriate access and business process controls within the ERP systems to address underlying deviations;
- Generating consumable risk reports for business users by extracting and analyzing system configuration data using SQL queries;
- Spearheading controls testing and coordinating with the client security team to identify control gaps and recommend improvements for existing controls;
- Performing cyber risk assessments under SOX, SOC, ISO 27001, and COBIT regulatory standards, including operations, regulatory, cyber, and strategic risk;
- Designing and testing controls in accordance with federal and industry-standard information security frameworks, including NIST to ensure compliance with HIPAA and GDPR legislative standards; and
- Participating in auditing cyber security infrastructure including state assessment, and gathering evidence to develop solution roadmaps.
- Position requires approximately 50% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?