SAP E-Commerce Design Lead
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development?
Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
Work You'll do:
- Deliver consistent, high-value services on a cross-section of complex customer and citizen centric projects
- Manage, analyze and prepare the qualitative and quantitative data from feedback loops to create clear and compelling reports that drive action
- Manage strong client relationships and help them identify needs around CX and data analysis
- Lead eServices/Web Services workstream to design and develop front-end, taxpayer-facing UX for core SAP Customer Experience (CX) eCommerce solution, which Hybris solutions
- Lead CX Organizational Roadmap with insights that aid in prioritizing initiatives that deliver the most value to the organization
- Display breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Eight or more years’ experience in consulting and/or start- ups and/or digital agency environment
- Must have at least 2 full lifecycle implementations in leadership role in a hybrid agile environment, leading both US and USI resources
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategy and business execution via technology enablement
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of technology and its impact to future operating models and organizational structures
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 20 - 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience advising on Salesforce prototyping (supported by dedicated salesforce configurators)
- Experience working in a high visibility role, collaborating with a client Chief of Product
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?