Senior Administrative Assistant - Milwaukee
Do you pride yourself on being highly organized? Do friends and colleagues compliment you on your communication skills? Are you seeking responsibility for owning projects and deliverables critical to the business's success?
Work you’ll do
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides administrative support services for five or more Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors (PPMDs) from various functions of Deloitte. While the job responsibilities will remain primarily administrative, they may differ based on the requirements of each client being served. This position requires a high level of confidentiality and discretion in communications, strong professional and ethical standards, the ability to manage multiple relationships both internally across the firm and externally with clients, excellent time and project management skills, and the ability to understand and adapt to the client's business needs. An advanced proficiency level of administrative skills, including communication and computing, is required. This position will require flexibility around overtime.
- Provide administrative support for internal clients (partners and managing directors).
- Coordinate meetings and conferences and may attend department meetings and prepare minutes as directed.
- Arrange essential mail, both paper and electronic, to help expedite client actions and achieve deadlines.
- Prepare professional business communication documents, including memos, letters, invoices, and emails with some direction from the customer.
- Arrange international and domestic travel under the client's guidance per firm policy.
- Coordinate and organize logistics for external functions, including meetings, conferences, entertainment, receptions, and dinner arrangements with minimal direction from the client.
- Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for managing customer needs and requirements, including classified and confidential files.
The Administrative Services team is integral in supporting the success of Deloitte’s various client-service businesses. Behind the scenes of every big meeting, key deliverable, and deadline met, the Administrative Services team ensures every ‘i’ is dotted and every ‘t’ is crossed. Our team members work collaboratively and apply their specialized knowledge and experience to help deliver the best service to the firm’s clients.
- 5-10 years work experience as an administrative assistant supporting executives
- Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to anticipate problems and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task - excellent time management
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime as required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?