Strategic Marketing Manager
Portfolio Marketing Lead —Government & Public Services
Think a consulting career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing Excellence organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re a Marketing and Communications professional who sees the world differently, has a strong knowledge of artificial intelligence models and solutions, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our organization. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our team to see how we Deloitte differently.
The Portfolio Marketing Lead for Government & Public Services (GPS) serves as a trusted advisor to business leaders and key stakeholders engaged in this high-growth industry. In this role, you will lead strategy, planning and execution of best-in-class, integrated marketing and communications campaigns that support GPS’s portfolio of clients and markets.
· Marketing Strategy - Developing strategic marketing plans with focus on understanding audience targets, buyer personas, white-space positioning of the Deloitte brand in Government & public services sector.
· Stakeholder Management – Working across matrixed organization, serve as marketing advisor for internal stakeholders to help prioritize and deliver against the most strategic needs of the business.
· Campaign Development and Implementation – Leading the development of creative and innovative campaigns, with a focus on full-funnel activities and demand generation; liaising with internal and/or external agency partners to launch, measure and optimize.
· Content Strategy & Development – Overseeing content strategy and content development, including reviews / approvals for activations such as web, sales sheets, client stories and/or other sales and marketing materials that support the strategic marketing plan.
· Thoughtware Execution & Commercialization – Facilitating go-to-market launch and promotion of key pieces of thought leadership.
· Event Support – Leading pre-, during-, post-event activities, including ROI capture, where applicable
· Data & Analytics – Developing data-driven reports that tell a compelling story and articulate clearly-defined and actionable recommendations.
· Collaboration – Working across multiple teams, including business leaders, members of other marketing teams, internal and external communications team, alliances, and agencies to ensure marketing alignment to business priorities as well as execution of the strategic marketing plan against KPIs.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, Public Relations or related field
· 8+ years of related experience in marketing, with a focus on business marketing strategy planning and communications, including an understanding of how marketing and comms strategies and tactics come together to provide measurable results
· Creative mindset with passion and drive to foster innovation in marketing and communications. Able to manage creative teams and give strategic direction to advance brand position in the market
· Team-oriented approach, with ability to take initiative, prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks while meeting client expectations and deadlines
· Ability to bring cross-functional teams together and maintain a positive working environment
· Plus: experience with agile frameworks and principles
· Outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills
· Polished executive presence and professional client service manner
· Demonstrated ability to be collaborative and interact with all levels of management
· Flexibility, adaptability and level of comfort with ambiguity and fluid priorities
· Strong project management skills, with attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
· Superior Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Experience working within the government professional services market, a plus.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $98,000 to $148,800.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?