Human Capital Sales Executive in Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Industry
Are you an ambitious sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant professional services experience, and demonstrated sales expertise and success? If so, Deloitte Consulting LLP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executives to focus on selling HCM consulting services in the TMT Industry.
Experience selling professional services within the commercial industry marketplace, as well as experience selling and consulting in the TMT industry.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as the sales lead throughout the sales process.
Work you’ll do:
- Work closely with Principals, Partners, and Managing Directors across Enterprise Performance, Human Capital, Tax, Audit, and Advisory, Industry and Account teams to identify new opportunities related to implementing Human Capital in the TMT Industry.
- Client facing lead on these strategic sales pursuits from opportunity identification and qualification through close
- Maintain the HCM sales pipeline and report it to the service line leaders
- Maintain client relationships from strategic projects through execution of sales programs
- Be the central point of contact on coordinating across multiple service lines during the sales process
- Develop targeted plans with Human Capital and TMT Industry leaders to infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Teamwork, foster relationships, and develop consensus
- 10-12+ years’ experience managing complex clients characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions
- Deep understanding of the Technology, Media, Telecommunications, Entertainment industry
- Strong sales management knowledge and/or experience with implementing large HCM technology consulting projects.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering multimillion-dollar revenue per annum
- Knowledge and understanding of large-scale implementations
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Ability to develop and utilize pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Lead or support practice sales management activities
- Experience managing internal sales activities to ensure consistent approach to marketplace across geographies and industry groups
- Experienced with a complex pursuit process, proposal development and oral presentations that win new business
- Adept at making presentations
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders
- Travel up to 50%
- Undergraduate degree
- Success in working closely with service line leaders, partners, practitioners and other SEs to develop strategies and tactics that drive targeting programs and win business
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $137,400.00-$282,100.00.
You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?