Autonomous Driving Data Management Tech Lead - Managed AI
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled Data Management Engineer with experience in the autonomous driving industry to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data management, analytics, and data pipeline development, as well as a solid understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence. The candidate will be able to design, implement and maintain data management systems for our autonomous driving systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain data management systems for autonomous driving systems, with a focus on utilizing ML and AI techniques
- Collect, process, and store large amounts of sensor data, including lidar, radar, and cameras
- Create and maintain data pipelines for data collection, processing, and storage
- Collaborate with development and research teams to ensure smooth data flow and integration with other systems
- Continuously improve data management systems through monitoring, performance tuning and cost optimization
- Ensure compliance with security and regulatory requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to data management and pipeline
- Provide technical guidance and support to other teams
- 6+ years' strong experience with data management, including data warehousing and data pipelines
- 6+ years' strong experience with data analytics and visualization tools
- 6+ years' experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, and Hive
- 6+ years' experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 6+ years' experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, and Scala
- 6+ years' experience with cloud-based data management solutions, such as AWS Glue, Redshift, and S3
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Ability to travel up to 30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Strong understanding of security best practices and compliance requirements
- Experience with autonomous driving systems is a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques
- Experience with popular machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and scikit-learn
- Experience with distributed computing and deep learning technologies such as Apache MXNet, CUDA and cuDNN.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $138,000 to $230,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
See more open positions at Deloitte
Something looks off?