Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in New York, NY.
Work You’ll Do
Guide clients with the development and execution of Treasury internal audit plans and testing. Support internal business development initiatives and sales opportunities, including the creation of external-facing industry perspectives, lead generation materials, and sales proposals. Serve as subject matter advisor on Treasury and Liquidity Risk projects, including providing recommendations to improve or transform Treasury processes to gain efficiencies and scale or reduce risk for clients. Create internal control frameworks for clients including Treasury process narratives, process and data flows, and other supporting work papers. Performing assessment of current capabilities relative to regulatory expectations and development of strategic execution roadmaps. Develop and deliver financial models and supporting analysis to clients for strategic business planning, stress testing, and regulatory reporting. Translate risk requirements to user stories to drive new product and system launches. Lead and deliver small engagements, or components of large, complex engagements, for financial services clients. Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Will commute within the New York, New York area to consult with clients concerning the above duties.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of Treasury risk, process, internal controls, and risk assessment experience.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Developing board-level policies including Treasury and Liquidity, Asset Liability Management (ALM), Contingency Funding Plan (CFP), and Investment Management;
- Developing end-to-end Treasury processes including Liquidity Management, Cash Flow Forecasting, Stress Testing, Asset Liability Management, and Capital Analysis;
- Developing risk and control frameworks for Treasury and Liquidity that comply with regulatory requirements including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX);
- Developing methodology and model documents for Liquidity and Capital Stress Testing as well as Interest Rate Risk (IRR) management;
- Defining Treasury business requirements for implementation of treasury management systems including documenting functional and technical requirements, developing current and future state data architecture, data strategy to support risk analytics and reporting requirements;
- Performing risk assessments and providing subject matter guidance to clients on regulatory expectations including Enhanced Prudential Standards (EPS), SR 10-6, and SR 11-7;
- Planning and executing Treasury internal audit reviews and providing recommendations for improved and enhanced controls and business efficiency;
- Developing strategic roadmaps for the implementation of data governance and enterprise risk management frameworks;
- Managing direct team resources and executing multiple projects; and
- Developing functional and technical user stories for product development using JIRA in an agile environment, including leading product backlog grooming sessions, daily scrum meetings, and retrospective meetings.
- In the alternative, the employer is willing to accept a Bachelor's degree and five years of experience as stated above.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
- Salary: $175,240.00 - $184,002.00/year.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?