Audit & Assurance Analytics Specialist Manager
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Audit & Assurance Analytics Specialist Manager in Tempe, AZ.
Work You’ll Do
Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value. Quickly adopt emerging technological trends (such as predictive analytics, cognitive analytics, or machine learning) to develop creative solutions to pressing audit client issues. Perform role of counselor and coach. Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Share practice management and administration responsibilities, including the overall management of project teams and development of staff, reviewing deliverables of different project team members, and mentoring and providing guidance to them by playing a role of subject matter expert in audit analytics and data visualization. Redefine audit by infusing cutting-edge technologies, data analytics and visualizations, and transformative audit delivery models to deliver a more dynamic picture to our clients. Manage teams that perform audit analytics and data visualization using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools and technologies such as Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python, Visual Basic and Deloitte tools, Cortex, and Optix to produce analysis throughout the audit process. Consolidate the inferences to present recommendations to the audit team(s) to enable critical decision making. Lead the design of the approach to audit analytics. Manage the review/completion of team deliverables to help ensure data integrity and project alignment. Collaborate with Industry Professional Practice Directors (IPPD's), Deloitte’s National Office, individual audit engagement teams, client personnel, and firm leadership to transform delivery of audit services to clients. Manage teams that utilize the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, table structure, fact and dimension tables, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes to extract and transform data scattered across multiple sources. Manage teams that search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis while utilizing technologies such as Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python, Visual Basic and Deloitte tools, Cortex, and Optix. Develop and test algorithms that provide more efficient and extensive population coverage and designing and supporting data visualization dashboards to accompany financial results, findings, and published reports. Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the audit analytics community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of experience with data analysis and data profiling.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Conducting user access data analysis to support monitoring and reporting on user access, data warehouse architecture and monitoring, data profiling, Informatica Power Center, and ETL technologies, including installation on Windows, AIX, RedHat, and Linux servers, code optimization for ETL and Informatica jobs, monitoring security events, big data requirements definition, Hadoop, MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, and POSTGRES;
- Performing Informatica code migrations and monitoring;
- Interfacing and leading discussions with the organization for configuration of ETL infrastructure;
- Providing technical guidance and direction for ETL project designs and development teams;
- Performing Informatica administration functions, including user access accounts, roles, code standards and Informatica software upgrades, and patching activities;
- Performing activities related to the administration in support of ETL processes for large-scale data warehouses using Informatica Power Center and Big Data edition;
- Monitoring and coordinating the administration of Informatica Power Center and Big Data Edition for a large complex environment;
- Performing Informatica provisioning, code deployment, migration, authentication, and security;
- Administering, installing, troubleshooting, tuning, upgrading, and providing overall support of Informatica DEV, QA, UAT, and Prod environment; and
- Providing technical guidance and direction for ETL project designs and development teams, and ensuring documentation is produced using defined methodologies.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?