Audit & Assurance ARA Specialist Senior Manager
Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Audit & Assurance ARA Specialist Senior Manager in San Jose, CA.
Work You’ll Do
Redefine audit by infusing cutting-edge technologies, data analytics and visualizations, and transformative audit delivery models to deliver a more dynamic picture to our clients. Manage teams that perform audit analytics and data visualization using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools and technologies including Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python, Visual Basic and Deloitte tools, Cortex and Optix, to produce analysis throughout the audit process. Consolidate the inferences to present recommendations to the audit team(s) to enable critical decision making. Lead the design of the approach to audit analytics. Manage the review/completion of team deliverables to help ensure data integrity and project alignment. Collaborate with Industry Professional Practice Directors (IPPD's), Deloitte’s National Office, individual audit engagement teams, client personnel, and firm leadership to transform delivery of audit services to clients. Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value. Manage teams that utilize the benefits of data warehousing, data architecture, table structure, fact and dimension tables, data modeling, reporting process metadata, and ETL processes to extract and transform data scattered across multiple sources. Manage teams that search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis while utilizing technologies including Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python, Visual Basic and Deloitte tools, Cortex and Optix. Develop and test algorithms that provide more efficient and extensive population coverage and design and support data visualization dashboards to accompany financial results, findings, and published reports. Quickly adopt emerging technological trends (including predictive analytics, cognitive analytics, or machine learning) to develop creative solutions to pressing audit client issues. Perform role of counselor and coach and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Share practice management and administration responsibilities including the overall management of project teams and development of staff. Review deliverables of different project team members, mentoring and providing guidance to them by playing a role of subject matter expert in audit analytics and data visualization. Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team by contributing to the audit analytics community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Six years of experience designing, developing, and architecting financial application systems.
- Experience must include six years of:
- Designing Financial Processes for Mergers & Acquisitions and Carve Outs using Oracle NetSuite Financial Cloud ERP;
- Determining risk management strategies to avoid, reduce, absorb, transfer, and contain the risks associated with financial processes;
- Leading the design of financial processes using Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, and Cognitive computing capabilities, including Alexa, to connect to Cloud Financial Systems;
- Leading the detailed design, development, and testing of custom code and package implementation;
- Leading the application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology to develop and maintain clients' web-based software applications;
- Directing the estimation of change requests to clients' web-based software applications, performing reviews of test plans, and utilizing Java/Java Script code for systems development;
- Managing the full life cycle of engagements, including defining delivery time estimations, project management, and performing program management, including C-suite contact, staffing, and billing;
- Performing peer evaluation of unit test plans, system integration testing plans, smoke test plans, user acceptance test plans, and documenting the results to clients; and
- Managing cloud computing and preconfigured technology solutions delivery through Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Position requires approximately 40% domestic travel.
- Salary: $266,926.00 - $280,800.00/year
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?