Senior CyberArk Developer - Remote/Delivery Center Role
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
Our team is looking for a Senior Consultant level CyberArk Developer. This person will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a CyberArk Privileged Access Manager solution within a federal network. Ideally the candidate has familiarity with implementing tools across federal network boundaries.
• Providing continuous ongoing operations and maintenance support to include: patches, releases, version updates, and security vulnerabilities.
• Providing escalation and troubleshooting operational support for CyberArk issues.
• Operationally competent with CyberArk and able to translate technical issues to a business audience.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance for this role
- Certification: CyberArk CDE
- 3+ years of experience implementing CyberArk PAM and/or EPM
- Experience implementing CyberArk across complex networks
- Experience interfacing with client, cloud engineers, vendor support, and target system administrators to implement CyberArk
- Experience onboarding and managing privileged accounts across networking environments
- Good people skills, client management experience, and experience communicating technical information to business owners.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
Any of the following certifications:
- CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- System Administrator experience a plus
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?