Senior SailPoint IIQ Developer - Remote/Delivery Center Role
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
Our team is looking for a Senior Consultant level SailPoint IIQ Developer. This person must have the ability to execute the end-to-end implementation of SailPoint IdentityIQ in a virtualized or cloud environment for a federal agency. Primary responsibilities will be related to application onboarding, workflow development, and operations & maintenance activities.
• Integration with authoritative sources
• Integration with applications for provisioning (e.g., SAP GRC/ERP, LDAP, JDBC, AD)
• Implementation of RBAC
• Implementation of Policies (e.g., training, Segregation of Duties (SOD))
• Unit testing of code
• Managing the source code repository (git, branching, releases, etc.)
• Attending client stakeholder meetings to elicit requirements, confirm design, collaborate on integration, support user acceptance testing
• Respond to support requests not fielded by the help desk
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Active Secret preferred; Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance for this role
- 3+ years of experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ implementation, O&M, integration, capability enhancements, and upgrades
- 3+ years of experience using Java (or Beanshell)
- 3+ years of experience implementing SailPoint
- Understanding of custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Managing the Services Standard Build (SSB) / Services Standard Deployment (SSD) configuration
- Maintenance to workflows (Joiner / Mover / Leaver / Approval process)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
Any of the following certifications:
- CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?