Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks a Solution Manager in Tampa, FL.
Work You’ll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of cyber security and Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Designing, developing, and implementing IAM and role-based access control (RBAC) solutions using SailPoint IdentityIQ, Java, and databases including Oracle or SQL Server;
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining high-availability IAM and Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions using IAM tools, including SailPoint IdentityIQ;
- Migrating and upgrading IAM systems between varying versions and operating systems;
- Developing codes, utility scripts and reports using Java, SQL, Excel macros, PowerShell, and UNIX shell scripting;
- Coordinating code development, configuration, build, and deployment using build tools, including Rational ClearCase, Tortoise SVN, Apache Ant, Bitbucket, and Jenkins;
- Designing and implementing IAM solutions to satisfy cyber security and compliance standards, including PCI-DSS, SOX, and GLBA;
- Spearheading day-to-day operation and maintenance activities to ensure a highly available IAM environment within applicable SLA requirements; and
- Coaching, mentoring, and training junior team members and driving teams with multiple work streams through the full lifecycle of an engagement.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?