Software Engineer - OutSystems Software Developer
Risk & Financial Advisory – Software Engineer – OutSystems Software Developer
As a Software Engineer in our Hybrid-Operate group, you’ll collaborate with our Data Management as a Platform (DataMAAP) and Technology Solution Center of Excellence teams to drive innovative usages of OutSystems and other Low Code Platforms. You’ll gain advanced hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals focused on development, infrastructure, security, and design.
- Support development team and team leads to drive Low Code strategy on suitable projects across Hybrid-Operate group
- Write new OutSystems pages using our database structure and aligning with our UI/UX standards
- Make changes and updates to existing OutSystems code with minimal assistance
- Test development changes prior to migration to QA and make updates to QA Test Scripts to reflect code changes
- Troubleshoot code bugs based on system oddities and end user reported issues
- Work independently and complete assigned Sprint tasks on time
- Collaborate with the team and brainstorm the best way to handle workflow changes and database updates
- Conduct code reviews
- Coordinate and work with offshore team of developers
The desired candidate is a team player who is passionate about learning and working with technology. The candidate will be detail oriented, possess strong listening and verbal/written communication skills, and able to collaborate well with others.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Software Developer
- 1 year of hands on experience with OutSystems platform including Mobile Apps
- Hands on experience with web technologies (XML, HTML, Restful API, SSO, OAuth)
- Working knowledge of OutSystems best practices and understanding cyclical, upward and sideway references
- Understands Database design and concepts
- Hands on experience with SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience with C#
- Certifications including: OutSystems Technical Lead, Reactive Web developer
- Experience with software development in a cloud environment desired
- Experience with UX, RPA and OutSystems Case flow management for BPM (workflow)
- Familiar with best practices to reduce security vulnerabilities
- Understands and Implementation of performance optimization strategies
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?