Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in Columbus, OH.
Work You’ll Do
Play lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and participate in proposal development efforts for Cloud application Security & Controls projects involving Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Financials, Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) on cloud technologies. Assist in securing the financial health of the organization and enhancing enterprise risk management posture through designing, configuring, and deploying Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost-effective and risk-appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Math, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Five years of Oracle Cloud security experience.
- Experience must include five years of:
- Implementing Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud application security by building custom roles, auto-provision rules, and personalization when migrating from PeopleSoft;
- Implementing Single Sign-on (SSO) for Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud applications;
- Implementing password reset and setup functionality for Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud users;
- Working with internal teams to design and implement automated new hire access provisioning integration processes;
- Meeting with business users and customers to gather business requirements and prepare specifications;
- Providing support for major release upgrades, monthly updates, patches and production support for Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud applications;
- Supporting BI Publisher and OTBI Reports in Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud as part of production support to troubleshoot tickets and incidents related to security;
- Supporting HCM Data Loader (HDL) in Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud for data loads related to security role provisioning;
- Preparing unit test cases and unit test plans for requirements and participating in quality assurance test plan meetings to discuss testing strategies; and
- Supporting quality assurance teams and functional test teams in testing enhancements and projects.
- Position requires approximately 80% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?