Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) PaaS Developer - Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system’s professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle Cloud PaaS Developer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Some responsibilities of the role:
- Work as part of a team comprised of a project manager, business analysts, and other members of the technical staff to use test-driven development techniques to develop and implement DBA processes to support sequencing and analysis efforts.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements. Design and develop sustainable data models to support those requirements. Create technical design documents. React to and correct day-to-day operational errors.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes and monitor system’s health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security on database instances.
- Communication skill to work with client, business users and team members
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We’re recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years’ experience working on Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) and PaaS
- 6+ years Database Cloud Service (DBCS)
- 6+ years working with FBDI ,REST API’s and Fusion
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Must live within a commutable distance, or relocate, to one of the following center locations: Mechanicsburg, PA; Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on business needs
- Strong preference of experience on: Build Oracle ERP Cloud base BIP / OTBI Reports. Familiarity in Oracle ERP Cloud Projects and Financial Models
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?