Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Consultant in Morristown, NJ.
Work You’ll Do
Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools and methodologies to review, design, and implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost effective and risk appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Will commute within the Morristown, NJ area to consult with clients regarding the above job duties.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- One year of experience implementing IAM solutions.
- Experience must include one year of:
- Installing IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM), IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), and IBM Security Directory Server (ISDS) appliance setups on cloud infrastructure (IBM/AWS);
- Identifying and evaluating complex business and technology risks, and developing solutions to mitigate risks and improve security infrastructure;
- Automating user administration and reporting tasks utilizing IBM Security Directory Integrator, IBM Security Database, and IBM Security Privilege Identity Manager per client requirements;
- Implementing secured federation partnerships with 3rd-party applications using IBM Security Access Manager and Tivoli Federated Identity Manager (TFIM) using SAML, OpenID Connect, and OAuth2.0 and implementing multi-factor authentication with cloud applications, including SendGrid, Twilio, and Verify;
- Automating monitoring of IAM appliances to detect security issues;
- Supporting annual system disaster recovery activities;
- Actively monitoring and mitigating identified security vulnerabilities on IAM appliances;
- Implementing NIST 800-53 security controls to enhance clients' infrastructure and application security; and
- Mapping clients’ controls with industry leading frameworks to include NIST and CSF.
- Less than 10% travel outside of normal commuting distance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?