Data Reconciliation Specialist
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly, and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you’ll do
Minimum qualifications (per contract) include:
- 6+ years of experience performing accounting reconciliations or financial audits in financial services industry.
- 4+ years of experience performing detailed analysis of asset and liability data for a financial institution.
- Experience working on or supporting IT projects in the financial services industry.
- Experience with accounting and general ledger processing in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of financial operations and procedures involving entering, modifying and
- correcting information in a computerized system to assure accuracy.
- Ability to develop, analyze and advise on improved methods to increase use of automated work procedures.
- General knowledge of SQL or other data transformation tools used in the financial
- services industry.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications: Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of financial institution applications sufficient to respond to requests for reports and data and to support the reconciliation process.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team-oriented setting.
- Ability to deal effectively and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written communications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?