Associate Technology Support Analyst- Chicago, IL
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte Technology - US. We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you’ll do
As a member of the Technology Support Services team, you will be responsible for maintaining end-user relationships at all levels of the organization. You will provide technical support to Deloitte’s mobile workforce locally, at client engagement sites, or other locations as required.
This role will allow you to demonstrate your extraordinary customer service and technical support skills to solve problems with laptops, printers, software, and mobile devices. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your presentation skills through the delivery of training related programs to the user community.
- Perform hardware and software configuration, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Engage with vendors to coordinate hardware repairs for laptops, mobile devices, and printers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- Provide one-on-one and group training for peers and customers, including onboarding of new hires.
- Participate in after-hours support program on rotating basis.
- Occasional call center phone support may be required.
Deloitte Technology - US helps power Deloitte’s success. We drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in Deloitte Technology - US deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is Deloitte Technology - US’s first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Associate’s Degree or a minimum of 1 year in professional setting/corporate environment and minimum of 6 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- General understanding of IT principles and governance frameworks such as ITIL foundation concepts.
- Foundational project management and leadership skills.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Extraordinary customer service skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills to promote Deloitte Technology - US services and deliver premier user experiences.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills.
- Ability to build rapport and cultivate strong business relationships.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printers, and smartphone technology along with MS Windows and MAC OS, MSOffice 365 products and other cloud-based technologies.
- Ability to apply problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose and implement appropriate resolution, both in-person and virtually using remote control tools such as LogMeIn GoToAssist/Rescue.
- General understanding of technology and infrastructure including networking concepts, unified communications, hardware components and cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of desktop security and compliance applications.
- Experience providing technology support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- General knowledge of Linux Ubuntu Desktop operating systems including file permissions, file systems management, account management, performance monitoring and command line interface.
- General knowledge of scripting languages and platforms (C#, PowerShell, .NET etc.) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow incident tracking system.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business).
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and culture inspires our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be balanced, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are constantly looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
FY23 US_TSS_317Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?