Government Public Service (GPS), Senior Manager, Client Relationship Executive (CRE) - Federal Healthcare, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Senior Manager, Client Relationship Executive (CRE) – Government Public Services (GPS) – Federal Healthcare, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Deloitte Services LP is seeking high performing candidates to identify, shape and pursue strategic deals and develop strategic relationships within the Federal Health Sector. The individual will work directly with our US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) clients including all Centers, Institutes and Offices that comprise the agency.
Candidates should have deep experience in sales coupled with strong relationship management skills and be willing to open doors and build new client relationships that are deep and durable, beyond the project and beyond the budget. Candidates should have a proven track record in selling professional services to GPS clients, an entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience. In this role, candidates will have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte's US subsidiaries.
The work you will do
The individual is responsible for building the relationship between Deloitte and the client, helping to market Deloitte's services and capabilities to the client and generate client impact, as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client's organization.
The role involves:
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions aligned to the client's priorities and relevant trends
- Identifying and influencing key decision-makers at all levels within the client organization
- Driving opportunities from identification to qualification for larger opportunities, and through to close for smaller opportunities
- Sustaining key client relationships throughout the opportunity and engagement life cycle
- Delivering differentiated client experiences and overall client impact
- Working closely with each account team leader to generate ideas and develop differentiated strategies
- Leaning in when needed in pursuits and the development of proposals
Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte’s internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Experience working with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) clients and based out of Atlanta is desirable
- Strong technology, data analytics and AI sales knowledge and experience is desirable
- Track record of developing high impact senior relationships
- 10+ years’ experience as a relationship and/or business development manager serving Federal clients
- Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace
- Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed account team framework (i.e., working effectively with account senior leadership team, firm Offering/Industry leaders, practitioners, and other business development professionals)
- Expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Demonstrated understanding of Federal Contracting including experience selling to a range of contract types and vehicles
- Facilitating teams in making go/no-go and bid/no-bid decisions
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully as an individual contributor
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
- Poise, executive presence, outstanding communications skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?