Senior Cloud Data Engineer (Informatica, AWS, Azure and/or Snowflake)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities:
Not only will candidates be joining a project team, they will be joining a team of resources dedicated to delivering client engagements from an off-site location focused on common tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering:
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Artificial Intelligence & Data Engineering will work with our clients to:
Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms.
Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions.
Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements.
Developing inbound and outbound interfaces between the Employee Cloud and the various source systems we are pushing / pulling data from (or to).
* 4+ Years of experience with one of the Cloud platforms, preferably AWS, Azure, or Snowflake
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
* Must have experience moving data between systems
* Must have experience in data engineering with an emphasis on data analytics and reporting.
* Must have experience maintaining an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) in support of business intelligence analytics
* Develop and maintain data warehouse objects
* Experience working within an Extraction Transform Load (ETL) software
* Must have experience working within Data Warehouse environments
* Must have experience in SQL, data transformations, statistical analysis, and troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.).
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Travel up to 10% annually
* Must live or be willing to relocate to a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Lake Mary FL, Mechanicsburg PA, or Gilbert AZ
* Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work weekMust be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?