ServiceNow Functional Senior Consultant
ServiceNow Functional Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Work you’ll do:
With our Risk and Financial Advisory services, Deloitte provides a full spectrum of capabilities using the ServiceNow platform including:
- Advise – Create process and strategy, implementation plans and business case development, target operating model, data strategy & governance, risk & control framework, training, and end user enablement.
- Operate – managed operations in one or more ServiceNow related services ranging from keeping the lights on for the client’s environment (e.g. upgrades, maintenance) , to full-service use case development and dashboards, data analytics, engagement reporting, ticket processing/fulfillment.
As a ServiceNow functional analyst, you will be helping organizations develop practical solutions to achieve better visibility over key components of risk management programs across an asset landscape, leveraging the ServiceNow platform. Some examples of what you will do include:
- Work with clients to identify target use cases for automation and developing business and functional requirements for software development
- Design processes in a manner that supports automation, including documenting process flows, roles and responsibilities, inputs and outputs, and associated metrics
- Develop analysis and advise clients on improving operations, processes and analytics
- Deliver projects and lead clients in strategic planning, process development and transformation, technology enablement, analytics and decision support
- Facilitate client workshops and discussions, evaluate client needs, and manage stakeholder expectations
- Participate in initiatives to improve the capabilities of the practice by developing thought leadership and authoring content
· BA/BS Degree in a Business or Technology discipline, Engineering, Information Management Systems or Computer Science
· Experience working in a Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), or IT Asset Management (ITAM)/Configuration Management processes
· 1-3 years hands on experience working with clients to define, develop and implement IT processes
· 1-3 years hands on experience working in ServiceNow software development, administration, or implementation
· Ability to develop and document agile user stories to enable the software development lifecycle
· Deep analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to thrive in ambiguous situations
· Possess or ability to obtain and maintain security clearance
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Experience working with organizations to design and implement GRC process
· Prior consulting experience preferably in the federal industry
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?