Deloitte & Touche LLP seeks an Advisory Manager in Des Moines, IA.
Work You’ll Do
Perform lead role in engagement planning, economics, and billing and lead proposal development efforts. Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competitor activities and assist in retention of professionals. Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls that mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement. Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offerings or industry projects. Use technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement products and services. Construct and assess high-level and detailed security programs translating business needs and regulatory requirements into cost-effective and risk-appropriate controls. Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability. Understand clients’ business environment and basic risk management approaches. Develop information security strategies and plans based upon generally accepted security standards. Utilize knowledge of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls, business and information technology management processes, and market trends on client engagements. Build and nurture strong client relationships.
- Master's (or higher) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, Finance or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Three years of SAP security and controls experience.
- Experience must include three years of:
- Supporting SAP control design and implementation with emphasis on business process and IT controls;
- Administering SAP GRC and maintaining rule sets (SoD and critical access) per clients' business requirements;
- Designing, implementing, and supporting SAP security for S4/ECC, BI/BW and CRM utilizing the SAP modules, including finance (FI), controlling (CO), sales and distribution (SD), materials management (MM), warehouse management (WM), production planning (PP), project systems (PS), plant maintenance (PM), and quality management (QM);
- Conducting business analysis for business processes, including record to report (RTR), order to cash (OTC), procure to pay (PTP), and plan to make (PTM), which would serve as input to SAP security role design as well as SAP controls design;
- Performing project management, including client resources and teams, financials, risk evaluations, and liaising with client executives;
- Working with Security Event Management (SEM) technologies and processes, including rule sets, standard configurations, and security operations;
- Testing and analyzing security policies and recommendations to assess compliance with NIST, SOX, organizational, and technical best practices;
- Utilizing SuccessFactors to integrate the data configuration in GRC systems; and
- Mentoring and coaching junior staff.
- Position requires approximately 80% domestic travel.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?