The Executive Coordinator supports the practice’s success by providing various administrative services to our Partners, Principals, and Managing Directors (PPMDs) in a highly collaborative and service-oriented organization. The successful candidate will thrive in a team environment, provide excellent customer service, possess a high degree of self-confidence and executive presence, exercise discretion and diplomacy in all interactions, can proactively anticipate and manage challenges, manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize appropriately, work efficiently and remain flexible to changes in schedule and work hours (including flexibility to work overtime as required).
Expected administrative activities include time and expense management, calendar and mailbox management, travel arrangements, project and meeting coordination, research, and facilitating service requests with other internal and external resource teams and vendors. Onboarding and training on internal technical applications, platforms, and processes will be provided.
Your Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Deliver exceptional administrative support and customer service in a co-located, team-based environment; adapt methods and behaviors to engage and accommodate client styles and preferences effectively.
- Responsible and accountable for managing work and projects, demonstrating management and leadership abilities to maintain momentum and move work forward intuitively.
- Accurately and proactively assess requirements for each project/request. Communicate effectively with requestors and service providers, addressing questions or issues promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate work with other national and local resource teams virtually and in person. Develop an understanding of Deloitte’s network of business support services to delegate work requests and partner with other national and regional teams as appropriate to deliver work effectively.
- Compose and edit documents and collaborate with appropriate business services teams to format, edit, proofread, and coordinate printing for presentations, proposals, and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards.
- Manage time and expense activities to research, enter, and submit on behalf of PPMDs proactively.
- Provide Outlook email and calendar support on behalf of PPMDs. Monitor and respond to emails based on PPMDs’ preferences and communication styles. Responsible for calendar meeting scheduling, including identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
- Proactively manage PPMDs’ domestic and international travel needs, understanding travel preferences and monitoring flights.
- Regularly manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with high discretion.
Collaborative teaming expectations
- Coordinate and provide administrative support as a team for a collective group of clients by applying technical skills and knowledge to use business applications, tools, and processes to share and complete work seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Promote a teaming culture with shared goals and responsibilities; leverage strengths, specialized skills, and diverse perspectives to help create a high-performing team.
- Build positive and productive relationships with PPMD clients and engagement teams, leadership and peers, and Deloitte professionals in all functions at all levels.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate time and working hours to accommodate the collective group of client requests and schedules; demonstrate exceptional judgment to adjust and flex hours and address requests with urgency.
- Gain and apply knowledge of Deloitte’s policy and procedures, including brand standards, to offer quality support and accurate guidance to the collective group of clients.
- Relevant experience in a customer service or team environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship, now or at any time.
- Preferred experience supporting executives in a large/matrixed corporate environment.
- Relevant or related educational background.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Experience demonstrating strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to work in a team environment; able to identify and contribute to developing efficient process and workflow methods.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply advanced MS Office knowledge and a variety of other internal custom business applications (training will be provided).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling knowledge.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact in person and virtually with internal and external clients at all levels. Communicates with a positive, “can-do” attitude and professional demeanor.
- Attentive listener. Able to use tact and diplomacy in all communications.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, effectively multi-task, and be flexible in a changing and evolving environment. Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Critical and innovative thinker who can navigate gray areas, anticipate problems, formulate solutions, and act accordingly.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?