Senior PCI Compliance Consultant
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
- Resource will oversee several workstreams to identify, manage, and remediate risks present in the client’s retail and ecommerce environments, while simultaneously providing recommendations to the client to maintain Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance, increase process efficiency, and protect customer data.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, change management, patch and vulnerability management, system hardening and configuration management, network security, secure code review, payment device security, physical access controls, incident response, data protection, policy/procedure creation & maintenance, training and awareness, among others, to ensure the security of data across more than 30,000 brick and mortar locations and a robust IT network.
- Implement risk management programs by utilizing NIST, FISMA, HIPAA, and PII.
- Document complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions.
- Monitor the privacy landscape for regulatory changes surrounding data privacy, data protection, data confidentiality, data classification, and data residency.
- Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to help address those challenges.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things—not stopping them—and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Our Cyber Data team assists our clients in developing a better understanding of the personal, sensitive, and confidential information they collect, process, and share, along with the associated protection requirements. If you’re seeking a career creating strategy, reporting and validation, architecture, privacy, and protection then the Cyber Data offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Experience with PCI Compliance
- Data security experience
- Client facing experience
- Experience building and maintaining analytics data pipelines
- Experience working with US privacy legislation such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), stated privacy laws, state data breach laws, and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context
- Experience documenting complex technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency solutions
- Hold at least one Data Protection and/or Privacy certification such as, CIPP, CIPT, ISEB, etc.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?