Senior UI Developer- Tampa, FL - DAS Audit & Assurance
Senior UI Developer
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte Technology Services (DTS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you’ll do
A unique opportunity to be a part of growing DAS team that drives consistency, quality, and efficiency of the services delivered to various internal and external clients. You will be responsible for delivering Web Application solutions to support Deloitte Member Firm. Additional responsibilities include designing and deploying custom products and complex workflows.
- Good analytical skills to understand the requirements and lead the team for removing technical roadblocks and also perform hands on coding
- Soft skills needed: Self-starter, proactive, approachable, solution oriented, team player
- Good knowledge or working experience in Agile projects
- Work experience in designing modules, estimation, task management for self and team
- Strong trouble shooting skills to resolve the technical skills.
- Strong in consuming REST APIs
- Strong in writing automated unit testing code.
- Demonstrate ability to apply Microsoft Practices and Patterns
- Working experience on Performance Tuning of an application.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Oauth/Oauth2
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Provide consultative support in designing web applications solutions
- Support QA team with clarifications/ doubts.
- Delivery and deployment of the projects to different environments.
- Liaise with a learning group to provide input into training materials
- Provide input to standards and guidelines and implement best practices to enable consistency across all projects
- Participate in the continuous improvement processes, as assigned
Deloitte Technology Services (DTS) helps power Deloitte’s success. DTS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in DTS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience working in Azure
- Experience with Oauth/Oauth2 authentication
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Domain Driven Development approach
FY23 US_DAS_305Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?