IT Lifecycle Cost Estimation Specialist
Deloitte’s Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you’ll do
Collaborates and provides subject matter expertise in the development of Lifecycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) for a large and complex IT program and to transfer knowledge related to the estimating solution and underlying tools to the program staff. Integrates with government team and assist with SEER tool implementation and use as necessary.
- Assist the client in the development of independent cost estimates during the pre-award phase for new IT service contracts and option periods.
- Collaborate with the client on the development and maintenance of the IT program Lifecycle Cost Estimate.
- Support the development and implementation of advanced cost estimating, cost modeling and analysis capabilities necessary to create and maintain the IT program Lifecycle Cost Estimate.
- Support economic analyses of IT projects, various analysis of alternatives and other related efforts to aid investment decisions.
- Develop parametric cost estimates using the government’s selected cost estimating tools.
- Follow U.S Government Accountability Office (GAO) cost estimation best practices
- Establish and support the financial analysis and forecasting of cloud related services acquired by the decennial program to help manage cloud financial obligations.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Enterprise Performance (F&EP) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing and supporting Lifecycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) efforts
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with SEER cost estimating tool sets for estimating Information Technology solutions including Applications, Infrastructure and other IT services.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills necessary to work in small, collaborative teams
- 8 or more years experience leading LCCE efforts
- International Cost Estimating and Analysis Association (ICEAA) or similar certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?