UX Content Strategist - Solution Specialist
UX Content Strategist – US Delivery Center
You’re more than a mere “writer.” You’re a wordsmith. A word nerd. You can take a collection of dense information and transform it into clear steps and guidance. You’d never shy away from a fight over the proper usage of the ampersand. You’re an advocate for the best possible user experience and will keep the user front and center. If you’re passionate about all aspects of content strategy, user-focused design, and desire a great work life balance and limited travel, consider joining our Deloitte Digital US Delivery Center team – we’re breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
- Write clear, concise user-interface copy for products.
- Act as a subject matter expert (a ‘go-to’) for user experience writing.
- Drive clear and consistent product language and content across a given domain.
- Provide data-informed insights or UX best practices to improve existing experiences as well as identify areas to improve user guidance.
- Inform UX flow, in partnership with designers, to determine UI copy and appropriate messaging hierarchies.
- Develop and maintain documentation to ensure content handoff to partner teams.
- Work with designers to ensure copy, design, and interaction are aligned in delivering impactful messaging and user guidance.
- Fulfill project requests while meeting tight deadlines.
Customer & Marketing
Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce team combines the power of Deloitte’s brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results. From events to social media to digital strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience. The team brings together creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry best practices to develop innovative creative assets that engage our clients. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
To ensure success as a UX content strategist in our US Delivery Centers, you must have a strong knowledge of the English language, with a keen eye for user-focused opportunity and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3+ years of relevant industry experience, including partnering with Design, Product, UX and other cross-functional teams to build products.
- Proven ability to independently drive content projects forward with minimal guidance.
- Experience in user-focused product writing.
- Basic understanding of Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to simplify complex topics for users with meticulous grammar, and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Ability to travel 10% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Familiarity with Human Centered Design methodology / user experience research principles and practices and how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Experience writing for screen readers / assistive technology.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams on various products.
Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?